UPDATE (5/18): State and Federal government has deemed the operations at Schillings as essential to the continuity of local community and emergency services. Our St. John and Mokena locations will continue to remain open with the operating hours of Monday - Friday from 8am to 4pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm
Please note, effective Monday, May 18, Schillings will be opening our showrooms to the public! All employees and customers are required to wear a mask and practice safe social distancing. Please continue to place orders online at Schillings.com, by phone or chat with one of our experienced professionals. See below for more details.
In order to protect all our employees and guests, Schillings has implemented several policies related to COVID-19 pandemic. As an essential business operating in Indiana and Illinois, we feel these steps help in providing a safe operation for our employees and guests.
- We are recommending all guests make an appointment to visit our showroom. We ask that children under the age of 16 stay home for the time being if possible. Please also limit the number of people that accompany you to your appointment to no more than 2 additional people.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask or face covering, we will provide you with one. All Schillings employees are currently required to wear a mask while working.
- Schillings has instituted an employee health screening process for all employees entering our facilities. All employees are being urged to stay home if they are sick or showing any symptoms (Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) and asked to follow the CDC’s recommendation on staying home for 72 hours of losing their symptoms (without the use of fever-reducing medicine) and 10 days from when the symptoms began.
- Schillings has cleaning and disinfecting protocols in place to wipe down and disinfect all commonly touched and highly touched surfaces including but not limited to: door handles/knobs, light switches, restroom doors, computers, countertops, handrails, work stations, credit card readers, etc.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands frequently with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer from one of our many pump stations or dispensers that we have placed around our facilities.
- Everyone is expected to avoid touching their face and/or face covering and are encouraged to cover any coughs or sneezes into their arm. Hand sanitizer should be used in all cases after any of this takes place.
- We require that everyone follows the 6 feet social distancing requirement established by the CDC. We have reminders placed around our facility as well as installed barriers at counters and desks around our showroom.
Feel free to use our alternative options to place your orders via the following options:
- Phone St. John, IN # 219-365-8585 or Mokena, IL # 708-479-7007, or call your salesperson’s mobile #
- Click here to chat with one of our experienced professionals
- Shop online via Schillings.com
- Email us at email@example.com
- Or use the Website Contact Form https://schillings.com/contact-us/
We've temporarily adjusted our sales hours to
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
Schillings.com is still open 24/7 and is accepting all orders.
Although this is an unprecedented event, working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our community.
Thank you for your business and we wish you and your family good health.