In order to protect all our employees and guests, Schillings has implemented several policies related to COVID-19 pandemic. As an essential business operating in Indiana and Illinois, we feel these steps help in providing a safe operation for our employees and guests.
- We are recommending all guests make an appointment to visit our showroom. We ask that children under the age of 16 stay home for the time being if possible. Please also limit the number of people that accompany you to your appointment to no more than 2 additional people.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask or face covering, we will provide you with one. All Schillings employees are currently required to wear a mask while working.
- Schillings has instituted an employee health screening process for all employees entering our facilities. All employees are being urged to stay home if they are sick or showing any symptoms (Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) and asked to follow the CDC’s recommendation on staying home for 48 hours of losing their symptoms (without the use of fever-reducing medicine) and 14 days from when the symptoms began.
- Schillings has cleaning and disinfecting protocols in place to wipe down and disinfect all commonly touched and highly touched surfaces including but not limited to: door handles/knobs, light switches, restroom doors, computers, countertops, handrails, work stations, credit card readers, etc.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands frequently with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer from one of our many pump stations or dispensers that we have placed around our facilities.
- Everyone is expected to avoid touching their face and/or face covering and are encouraged to cover any coughs or sneezes into their arm. Hand sanitizer should be used in all cases after any of this takes place.
- We require that everyone follows the 6 feet social distancing requirement established by the CDC. We have reminders placed around our facility as well as installed barriers at counters and desks around our showroom.
Feel free to use our alternative options to place your orders via the following:
- Phone St. John, IN # 219-365-8585 or Mokena, IL # 708-479-7007, or call your salesperson’s mobile #
- Chat with one of our chat specialists in the lower right corner
- Shop online via Schillings.com
- Email us at email@example.com
- Or use the Website Contact Form https://schillings.com/contact-us/