Dear Schillings Customers,
During these uncharted times brought to us by the COVID-19 virus we are doing our best to keep our customers and employees safe and maintain our high level of service.
There are many businesses that are considered to be essential and will remain open. As listed by the federal government, Schillings provides construction material thus making it an essential business. Schillings in Indiana and Illinois will remain open during shelter-in-place but will practice all the necessary precautions to care for our employees and any visitors of the sites.
We are relying on information from the CDC, as well as local Indiana and Illinois government authorities to get the answers on how to operate in these uncertain times. Nobody seems to have all the answers, but we are acting with what we believe is the best information currently available. As things progress and we learn more, we'll communicate our changes in procedures as developments occur.
Currently, we believe it is in our customers and employees’ interest that we close our showrooms to any visitors.
- We remain open for business via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing.
- Customer Pickups – please call, text, or email your orders so they can be staged for you. You can also visit schillings.com to view and purchase material.
- Customer Deliveries – We will continue to make deliveries to jobsites as well as residences. All deliveries will continue to be contactless to follow the 6 feet social distancing recommendation from the CDC. Any delivery made to an occupied residence will be garage delivery only. Our employees will be unable to enter any occupied home at this time.
- We have asked all our salespeople to stop making job site visits. They will remain available via phone, text and email.
- We have also instituted a company-wide no-contact policy. We are asking everyone to refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc. until the situation is over.
We understand that service may be slower, but we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe during this difficult time. We'll send out further communication as anything changes. As we navigate these challenges, thank you for your understanding and working with us.
UPDATE (3/24): State and Federal government has deemed the operations at Schillings as essential to the continuity of local community and emergency services. Our St. John location will continue to remain open with the operating hours of Monday - Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Please note, effective Monday, March 23, Schillings showrooms are closed to in-person sales. We are taking all orders via phone, email, and our website.
Showrooms Are Temporarily Closed To In-Person Sales Limiting All Sales To Phone And Digital Communications.
In an attempt to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are asking that customers place orders remotely.
At this time, we will not be selling salt or propane.
We are asking that customers place all orders via the following options:
- Phone St. John, IN # 219-365-8585 or Mokena, IL # 708-479-7007, or call your salesperson’s mobile #
- Click here to chat with one of our experienced professionals
- Shop online via Schillings.com
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or use the Website Contact Form https://schillings.com/contact-us/
We've temporarily adjusted our sales hours to
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm
Schillings.com is still open 24/7 and is accepting all orders.
Although this is an unprecedented event, working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our community.
Thank you for your business and we wish you and your family good health.