10″ x 48″ Sakrete Handiform Pouring Tubes for Concrete
- Inexpensive time-saver for a professional finish
- Easy to cut, place and secure
- Can be used for foundations, round columns, and piers
- Moisture resistant to assure weather or ground conditions will not affect your pour
- Above and below grade applications
- Made with convenient, lightweight fiber
Sakrete Handiform Pouring Tubes for Concrete is a single cylindrical heavy-duty cardboard form designed to replace labor-intensive wood forms. It can be used for above or below grade applications for concrete footings, piers, and posts. Pour concrete directly into the cardboard concrete forms for a neat and easy form.
- Deck supports
- Fence posts
- Mailbox posts/bases
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient, and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
|Dimensions||48 × 10 × 10 in|