80 lb. Sakrete Concrete Mix
- 4,000 psi
- Full-depth applications 2 inches or greater
- Just add water
- For construction, repairs and DIY projects
- 1 bag yields .60 cubic feet with 4 qts (3.7 L) of water
- Exceeds ASTM spec C 387 compressive strength requirements
Sakrete High-Strength Concrete Mix is a preblended mixture of sand, coarse aggregate, and cementitious materials. The use of this quality mixture, ensuring your finished project will last you for years to come. For new construction or repairs where concrete thickness exceeds 2 inches, you’ll want to count on a preblended mixture that can guarantee quality results. Use it for constructing slabs, driveways, patios, walkways, steps, and more.
- Driveways, slabs, patios, walkways
- Setting fence posts
- Foundation walls and footings
- Structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 4.5 in|