80 Lb. Sakrete Type N Mortar Mix
- 750 psi
- Just add water
- Standard mortar for general applications
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C1714 and ASTM C270
- Applications from 1/4″ (6.4 mm) to 1/2″ (13 mm)
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
Sakrete Type N Mortar Mix is a preblended mixture of sand and masonry cement or sand, lime and portland cement. For laying brick, block, and stone in load-bearing walls. Build walls, planters, and chimneys. For tuckpointing or repairing existing mortar joints. It can also be used for scratch and brown coat in stucco applications. Meets property requirements of ASTM C270 and C1714.
- Laying brick or block
- Scratch and brown coat in stucco
- Above grade applications
- Interior or exterior
- Brick and block tuck pointing
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
|Dimensions||22 × 4.5 × 16 in|