1-1/4″ 1-1/4″ x 8′ Drywall Corner Bead
- Hot dipped galvanized coating
- Impact-resistant bead allows top-quality finish
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Textured surface provides excellent adhesion for all drywall compounds
- Ideal edge protection & corner reinforcement
- Pre-punched nail holes for quick installation
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
Drywall corner beads provide a high-quality finish and solid protection at drywall corners. This traditional drywall finishing product is nailed, stapled, screwed or clinched into place. Flanges are deeply knurled and perforated for excellent joint compound adhesion.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient, and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||1.25 × 1.25 × 96 in|