Guarddog Exterior Wood Screw 3″ 100 sq ft
Reasons to use Guarddog
- Versatile head style can be used with the PoziSquare Drive, #2 square drive, and Phillips drive
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance
- UV Resistant to fading or chalking
- Sharp threads quickly penetrate lumber
- Free PoziSquare driver bit included
Ready to ship today!
GuardDog is a versatile exterior wood screw used for a variety of applications including pressure treated decking, railings, stair stringers, deck frame blocking, dimensional headers, pergolas and more. The PoziSquare™ Drive eliminates strip-out. Fully tested, fully guaranteed in pressure-treated lumber, cedar, redwood, and chemically treated lumber. This box contains enough screws to fasten approximately 100 sq. ft. of deck boards. As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
|Dimensions||5.8 × 4.8 × 4.8 in|