LedgerLok 3-5/8″ Structural Wood Screw by Fastenmaster (50 Count)
- Nationally code compliant. ESR #1078
- Head-stamped for easy code inspection
- Built-in washer hex-head design eliminates the need for an additional washer. Saves you time and money
- Costs significantly less per piece than 1/2 in. galvanized lags and washers. Save even more money
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance for the life of the project. ACQ approved
- Free 5/16″ hex driver bit in every package
- American made
LedgerLOK is a code-compliant structural wood screw engineered to fasten a deck ledger board to the rim joist of a house with no predrilling. LedgerLOK replaces lag screws and through-bolts, has been coated with a proprietary three-step coating process that protects against corrosion (even in pressure treated wood) and is ACQ approved.
The built-in washer head eliminates the need for an additional washer, saving time and money. The large hex-head allows for greater bit engagement, reducing cam-out.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3.8 in|