Simpson Strong-Tie 9 oz. Crack-Pac Injection Kit
- Dispenses with a Standard Caulking Tool – No Dedicated Dispensing Tool Needed
- Low Viscosity
- Clean and Easy Mixing; No Additional Tools Required
- Chemically Bonds with the Concrete to Restore Strength
- Resistant to Oils, Salts and Mild Chemicals
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
Simpson Strong-Tie offers reliable, easy-to-dispense products for a variety of restoration applications, including structural restoration, pick-proof sealing and water-intrusion prevention. The Crack-Pac two-part, high solids, low-viscosity crack injection epoxy is designed to repair cracks in concrete. The mixed adhesive has the viscosity of light oil and a low surface tension that enables it to penetrate fine to medium width cracks. Resin is contained in the cartridge and hardener is contained in the nozzle. Once the nozzle is threaded onto the cartridge, the hardener is released into the resin-filled cartridge by turning the knob at the base of the nozzle. The two components are mixed by shaking the cartridge.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.