Stinger CS150B Cap Stapler, 5/8″ to 1-1/2″
- Improved cap magazine design
- 360 degree tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Bumpfire or sequential firing mode
- Increased the fastener range to accommodate ⅝”, ⅞”, 1-¼”, and 1-½” staples
- Attached belt hook and air hitting
The Stinger CS150B Cap Stapler provides builders with proven performance and best practice for securing synthetic underlayment, as well as roofing felt, foamboard, and housewrap. The Stinger Cap Stapler is light and easy to maneuver, and the ergonomic design helps to reduce arm fatigue. The redesigned clear basket feeds caps in seconds, and the large capacity for caps and staples means fewer stops to reload.
- Speed: 5 cap staples per second (max. cycle rate/second)
- Tool Weight: 4.2lbs.
- Fastener Capacity: 200 caps / 200 staples
- Cap Type: Full 1″ collated plastic caps
- Fastener Type: 7/16″ crown staples / 18 gauge
- Fastener Length: 5/8″, 7/8″, 1-1/4″ and 1-1/2″
|Dimensions||8 × 8.75 × 14.25 in|