Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System Trough – 12′ Length
- Create a dry, useable space below your deck
- Protect the deck substructure from moisture
- Helps deck screws hold stronger and longer
- Can be used on any joist material or any brand of decking
- Quick and easy installation – requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Needed in joist spacings to catch rain or liquids and carry them to the downspout
Trex RainEscape is a unique under-deck drainage system that uses a network of troughs and downspout construction to keep rain, spills, and snowmelt from dripping through elevated deck boards creating a dry space below the deck. Once installed, homeowners can design an outdoor living space that includes lights, ceiling fans, entertainment components and more.
Trex Rainescape 12′ Trough is one of the components in a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System. A Trough is needed in joist spacings to catch rain or liquids and carry them to the downspout. This trough is in the color black and is recommended for use with cool toned deck board colors.