Camo 1-7/8 in. ProTech Coated Trimhead Deck Screw 200 sq/ft
- For use with most solid or grooved deck boards
- Protech coated
- Covers approx. 200 sq. ft. deck
- Two free driver bits included
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- A star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces bit slippage and wear
- A unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deck boards. CAMO Hidden Fasteners, a CAMO Marksman tool, and CAMO Driver Bits combine to deliver a deck free of visible fasteners at a price that makes installation quick, easy, and affordable. The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is engineered to work together flawlessly. With the CAMO tool, bit, and fasteners, there is no need for any other tools or fasteners, making CAMO all you need for a splinter and fastener-free deck!
Visit the store for a closer look at our decking displays!
|Dimensions||7.6 × 5.9 × 4.5 in|