Camo 1-7/8″ Stainless Steel Trimhead Deck Screw 100 sq/ft
- For use with any solid or grooved deck boards
- 316 stainless steel, ultimate in corrosion resistance
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- A star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces bit slippage and wear
- An aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- A unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
Ready to ship today!
The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deck boards. CAMO Hidden Fasteners, a CAMO Marksman tool, and CAMO Driver Bits combine to deliver a deck free of visible fasteners at a price that makes installation quick, easy, and affordable. The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is engineered to work together flawlessly. With the CAMO tool, bit, and fasteners, there is no need for any other tools or fasteners, making CAMO all you need for a splinter and fastener-free deck!
Visit the store for a closer look at our decking displays!
|Dimensions||5.6 × 4.7 × 2.3 in|