Cortex Plug Hidden Fasteners for TimberTech Driftwood (100 lin/ft)
- Cortex Concealed Fastening System for TimberTech Decking
- 100 linear feet of coverage
- Each box includes 224 screws, 300 plugs and 2 setting tools
- Conceals fasteners for the entire deck, including first and last boards, breaker boards, perimeter and stairs
- Plugs are made for TimberTech deck boards, ensuring plugs match the decking
- Conceals the heads of deck screws
- Strong connection between deck boards and joists
- New thread design reduces installation torque and dramatically increases fastener strength
- Length of 2-1/2″
- No Predrilling Needed
The Cortex Hidden Fastening System is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners in composite, capstock, and PVC decking boards. Cortex offers a strong connection between the deck board and joist. It hides fasteners across the entire deck, first and last board, perimeter, and stairs. Just set the screws in place and the setting tool makes sure you hit the perfect depth every time. After the screw is installed just place the provided plugs in place and hammer down. You now have a securely fastened deck without any of the unsightly fasteners!
Cortex is available in a 100 lineal foot package, a 100 square foot package and a 300 square foot package. All screws, plugs, and setting tools are included in every box.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
Visit the store for a closer look at our decking displays!
|Dimensions||4.375 × 4.25 × 4.375 in|