Camo Drive Tool
- The cordless stand-up tool attaches to your drill and comes with 3 quick-change fastening guides
- DRIVE can be used for Edge, Clip, and Face fastening on any deck board surface
- DRIVE reduces wear on your body, has an adjustable handle, and is easy to load and operate
- Use with CAMO Collated Edge Deck Screws, CAMO EdgeClip/EdgeXClip, and CAMO Collated Face Deck Screws
- The heavy-duty contractor grade tool is fast and reliable and has a one-year warranty
With the revolutionary Camo Drive Tool, install decking up to 5X faster! This cordless stand-up deck fastening tool attaches to your drill and can be used for three fastening methods— Edge, Clip, and Face fastening —on any deck board surface. The Camo Drive Tool comes with an adjustable handle and easy to swap out guides. For exclusive use with CAMO Collated Deck Screws, EdgeClips, and EdgeXClips. This heavy-duty contractor grade tool is fast and reliable and has a one-year warranty. Driver bits and fastening guides are included.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
|Dimensions||32.2 × 4.7 × 2.5 in|