Camo Marksman Pro X-1 – 1/16″ Gap
- Pro-X1 Guide Installs Two Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws through the Edge of the Deck Board—Not the Surface
- For Exclusive use with CAMO Edge Deck Screws that Auger Material out to Reduce Splitting and Cracking
- Attach Included Driver Bit to your Drill, Load Edge Deck Screws on Both Sides of the Pro-X1 Guide, and Drive
- Pro-X1 Guide is Ideal for Treated Lumber
- Fits any 5-1/4 in. (133mm) to 5-3/4 in. (146mm) Deck Board and Creates Automatic 1/16 in. (1.58mm) spacing
The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System is a fast, easy, and affordable way to install a fastener-free deck surface. Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws have a rake tip that augers material out as you drive. The Pro-X1 Guide allows you to quickly install these screws through the edge of the deck board—not the surface. To use the Pro-X1 Guide, attach one of the included driver bits to your drill, load Edge Deck Screws on both sides of the Guide, and drive. It’s that easy! The built-in shoulder on the driver bit sets an automatic depth of drive which prevents over-driving the screw. The Pro-X1 Guide is ideal for treated lumber. It fits any 5-1/4 in. (133mm) to 5-3/4 in. (146mm) deck board and creates an automatic 1/16 in. (1.58mm) spacing which is perfect for the typical shrinkage that occurs in treated lumber.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.