Camo Marksman Pro X-1 – 1/16″ Gap
- Pro-X1 Guide Installs Two Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws through the Edge of the Deck Board—Not the Surface
- For Exclusive use with CAMO Edge Deck Screws that Auger Material out to Reduce Splitting and Cracking
- Attach Included Driver Bit to your Drill, Load Edge Deck Screws on Both Sides of the Pro-X1 Guide, and Drive
- Pro-X1 Guide is Ideal for Treated Lumber
- Fits any 5-1/4 in. (133mm) to 5-3/4 in. (146mm) Deck Board and Creates Automatic 1/16 in. (1.58mm) spacing
The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System is a fast, easy, and affordable way to install a fastener-free deck surface. Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws have a rake tip that augers material out as you drive. The Pro-X1 Guide allows you to quickly install these screws through the edge of the deck board—not the surface. To use the Pro-X1 Guide, attach one of the included driver bits to your drill, load Edge Deck Screws on both sides of the Guide, and drive. It’s that easy! The built-in shoulder on the driver bit sets an automatic depth of drive which prevents over-driving the screw. The Pro-X1 Guide is ideal for treated lumber. It fits any 5-1/4 in. (133mm) to 5-3/4 in. (146mm) deck board and creates an automatic 1/16 in. (1.58mm) spacing which is perfect for the typical shrinkage that occurs in treated lumber.