Mohawk Laminate 5-in-1 Molding Piece – Sail Cloth
- Finish your Mohawk Laminate floor correctly with this multi-functional trim!
- Color matched to your laminate flooring
- Can be used as a T-Molding, Square Nose, Reducer (Carpet or Hardwood), and Stair Nose!
- Easy to use
- Stair Nose Requires Stair Nose Track (sold separately)
Mohawk’s Laminate Flooring is one of the most popular laminate options on the market. Featuring distinctive rustic looks, vivid grain patterns, and a wide plank that mimics real reclaimed hardwood, it is easy to see why Mohawk Laminate is taking the industry by storm. UNICLIC technology tops off the whole package providing an easy DIY installation. Add it all up and Mohawk Laminate Flooring is an outstanding value. It’s competitively priced and is one of the most authentic reclaimed hardwood looking laminate floors you can get!
Schilling’s selection of laminate flooring, available in seemingly endless styles, adds sophisticated style to your home for less. Laminate wood flooring is easy to install, easy to clean, and easy to maintain, making it a great choice for the way you live—and for your budget.
Even better, laminate is an environmentally friendly flooring option, often made with recycled materials and requiring no harvesting of rare trees. Laminate floors are exceptionally durable and resistant to both staining and fading, providing worry-free assurance that the floor you love won’t lose its looks.
Mohawk Laminate 5-in-1 Trim can be used as all of the following:
- Square Nose (End Profile)
- Hard Surface Reducer (Adaptor Profile)
- Carpet Reducer (Transition Profile)
- Stair Nose – Requires Stair Nose Track (sold separately)
|Dimensions||84 × 2 × 2 in|