1 x 4 x 16′ S1S2E Tight Knot Red Cedar Lumber
- S1S2E Tight Knot Red Cedar
- Smooth 1 Side & 2 Edges, 1 Rough Back Side Reversible
- Actual Dimensions: 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ x 16′
- Readily Accepts Stain or Paint
- Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay and Insects.
- Excellent Workability: Light Weight, Easy to Nail, Saw, Trim or Cut
- Interior or Exterior Use
- Vertical or Horizontal Applications
Schillings Red Cedar meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Cedar boards are versatile and just plain attractive to look at. Cedar is renowned for its appearance, stability, durability and weather resistance. Ideal for a variety of applications and outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. Cedars natural oils and preservatives fight off weather, bugs, fungi and algae and if desired, allow excellent absorption of stains and paint. S1S2E Cedar Boards are Smooth on 1 Side and 2 Edges with a Rough Back Side, making them an ideal reversible trim board. Tannish brown in color, the grain pattern is tight with few knots.
Actual Dimensions: 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ x 16′
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||0.75 × 3.5 × 192 in|