2 x 10 x 26′ #2 Construction Grade Lumber
- Ideal for framing, roof trusses, and floor joists
- Actual Dimensions: 1-1/2″ x 9-1/4″ x 26′
- No two pieces are the same
- Can be painted or stained
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
Schillings #2 Construction Grade Lumber is met with the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. #2 Construction Grade Lumber is ideal for framing, roof trusses, floor joists, and can even be used for non-structural projects. #2 Construction Grade Lumber is lightweight and can even be painted or stained with ease. It also meets or surpasses building code requirements for fire safety, strength, and sound transmission.
Actual Dimensions: 1-1/2″ x 9-1/4″ x 26′
Made of SPF (Spruce, Pine, Fir). May contain alternatives i.e Hem Fir, Doug Fir, White Fir, or Fir Larch
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||312 × 9.25 × 1.50 in|