1″ 2′ x 10′ M2 Tech Shaftwall
- Economical and efficient installation
- One sided construction of Shaftwalls eliminates the need for extensive scaffolding
- Rapid ease of installation reduces overall construction time and provides a cost effective system
- Shaftwall System ratings up to three hours
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
M2 Tech Shaftwall is a 1″ thick and 2’ wide gypsum shaftliner and coreboard with a fire resistive core enclosed in a moisture and mold resistant light blue-grey paper for use in Shaftwall and Area Separation Firewall systems where enhanced mold resistance is preferred.
M2 Tech Shaftwall allows for one side construction eliminating the need for extensive scaffolding, providing rapid and increased ease of installation, reducing overall construction time as well as providing a cost effective system. M2 Tech Shaftwall is lighter weight than masonry fire wall systems and reduces wall thickness increasing the floor area while providing fire-resistance rating up to three hours.
Dimensions: 1″ x 24″ x 120″
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||1 × 24 × 120 in|