3/4″ 4′ x 8′ T&G Huber AdvanTech Sheathing
- Enhanced engineered wood panel designed to meet Structural 1 rating requirements
- Dimensions: 3/4″ x 48″ x 96″
- No two pieces are the same
- Moisture-resistant resin technology applied through the entire thickness of the panel
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
Choose AdvanTech sheathing for roofs and walls backed by the name builders have trusted for strength and moisture protection for over two decades. With advanced resin technology and high wood density, AdvanTech sheathing panels stand strong on the job and for years to come.
The T&G stands for Tongue and Groove and is primarily used for subfloor because of its edge-to-edge snapping. This allows two flat pieces to be joined strongly together to make a single flat surface.
Dimensions: 3/4″ x 48″ x 96″
Sized for spacing, panel width and length may vary up to 1/8″ to aid with proper installation.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient, and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||0.75 × 48 × 96 in|