7/16″ 4′ x 109-1/8″ ZIP System Wall Sheathing
- Quick and simple two-step installation eliminates the need for felt, so interior crews can begin quickly
- Durability for High-Wind Zones
- Protection Against Water Intrusion
- A high-quality structural sheathing panel made of engineered wood delivers strength and durability
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
It’s a one-of-a-kind structural wall system with a built-in energy-efficient barrier that keeps moisture out and reduces air leakage, while still allowing panels to properly dry. Plus, it installs in two easy steps: 1. Install the panels, 2. Tape the seams. Fewer steps result in a faster installation. In fact, ZIP System tape installs 40% faster when compared to traditional house wrap.
Dimensions: 7/16″ x 48″ x 109-1/8″
Sized for spacing, panel width and length may vary up to 1/8″ to aid with proper installation.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient, and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||0.4375 × 48 × 109.125 in|