15/16″ 4′ x 8′ ZIP System R3.6 Insulation Sheathing
- The front fights air and moisture. The back fights heat and cold. Together, they knock out the elements
- The integrated structural sheathing system meets wall bracing requirements and contributes to shear wall assemblies. Plus, the engineered wood panel provides a nailable, easy-to-flash base
- Polyisocyanurate rigid exterior insulation on the back of the structural panel reduces heat transfer to help keep homes consistently comfortable year-round
- Sealed seams with advanced acrylic ZIP System tape and ZIP System liquid flash form a continuous air and water barrier that manages water and reduces air leaks for an energy-efficient exterior
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
ZIP System R-sheathing is the simple all-in-one structural panel with built-in exterior insulation. Featuring integrated moisture, air, and thermal protection, ZIP System R-sheathing completely reimagines traditional wall assemblies by streamlining exterior water, air, and thermal management.
Dimensions: 15/16″ x 48″ x 96″
Sized for spacing, panel width and length may vary up to 1/8″ to aid with proper installation.
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient, and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup.
|Dimensions||0.9375 × 48 × 96 in|