11/16 x 8 x 10′ Red Cedar Bevel Siding Lumber
- Smooth Face, Rough Sawn Back
- Actual Dimensions: 11/16″ Butt End Tapering down to 5/32″. 7-1/2″ W x 10′ L
- Actual Exposure: 6-1/2″ with 1″ Overlap
- Coverage Per Piece: 5.41 sq/ft
- No two pieces are the same
- Readily Accepts Stain or Paint
- Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay and Insects
- In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
Schillings Red Cedar meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Cedar boards are versatile and just plain attractive to look at. Cedar is renowned for its appearance, stability, durability, and weather resistance. Ideal for a variety of applications and outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. Cedars natural oils and preservatives fight off weather, bugs, fungi, and algae and if desired, allow excellent absorption of stains and paint. Tannish brown in color, the grain pattern is tight with few knots. Bevel siding is installed horizontally and gives an attractive shadow line which varies with the thickness of siding selected. This lumber’s reversible face allows you the choice of exposing the rough or smooth side of the lumber.
Actual Dimensions: 11/16″ Butt End Tapering down to 5/32″. 7-1/2″ W x 10′ L
Actual Exposure: 6-1/2″ with 1″ Overlap
Coverage Per Piece: 5.41 sq/ft
As our customer, you should come to expect only the highest level of service from Schillings. Our goal is to be the most dependable, efficient, and professional supplier of quality building materials in the Chicagoland area as well as online.
In stock and ready for local delivery or in store pickup
|Dimensions||0.6875 × 7.5 × 120 in|