Online Return Policy
- Items can be returned when purchased from Schillings.com within sixty (60) days of receipt of merchandise. This excludes Closeout and Special Order items. Closeout items must be returned within (30) days of the receipt of merchandise. Special Orders cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- All online orders that are brought back to our retail store by the original customer are NOT subject to a restocking fee (this excludes cabinets and Special Order items). If the return must be shipped back, Schillings.com will provide a prepaid return label and will deduct the return shipping cost from the total refund. If the return is a local pickup via one of Schillings’ trucks, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the total refund. These deductions are excluded from returns due to damaged/defective merchandise and/or Schillings error.
- Returned products must be in unused condition, in the original packaging and contain all accessories, paperwork, and parts to ensure your account is credited.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment (credit card, Pay Pal, etc.) after items have been received and inspected by Schillings. Items shipped back to Schillings will be credited within five (5) business days of receiving the item. Any item purchased online and returned to the store will be credited by our E-commerce department (not the cashier) and applied to the original form of payment within five (5) business days.
- For any questions, please contact Schillings.com toll-free at 1-866-910-0783, email email@example.com, or reach out on the Schillings.com Chat.